Infrastructure Solutions Services
Our competence lies in understanding business and combining it with technological insight.
In today's competitive business environment, businesses strive to maximize the value of their technology investments to set themselves apart from competition. The organizations are looking for dynamic, cost effective and scalable IT solutions, to enable maximum control and management of resources. With evolving of cloud and internet, the dynamics of business are fast changing.
What Vaaspad provides:
- Mobility and Computing
- Tablets /Smartphones
- Active and Passive Networking
- Load Balancers
- Structure Cabling Solutions
- Networking Racks & Management Systems
- Network and Data Security
- Data Management & Encapsulation
- Intrusion Protections Systems
- Backup and Storage
- DAS( Direct Attached Storage)
- SAN (Storage Area Network)
- NAS( Network Attached Storage)
- BRS (Backup Reconciliation Software)
- Voice and VOIP
- EPABX & KTS
- IP PBX
- Call logging
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Online meeting & Collaboration
- Audio & Video Conferencing
Infrastructure Hosting Services
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is one of the foundation stones of cloud services . IaaS provides the entire physical infrastructure — servers, storage space, load balancers, networks, and anything else necessary.
With the ascent to cloud everything, it makes more and more sense for government agencies, private sectors and NGO's to use virtual infrastructure hosting. Here are the major benefits:
- It dramatically reduces upfront costs. Iaas helps avoid the huge capital investment in servers, storage, and the specialized staff to manage it all.
- It increases uptime, maintenance, and management. IaaS is managed by a team of IT specialists. Most services maintain around-the-clock monitoring of the system in order to ensure maximum effectiveness. In other words, you can avoid some of the greatest dangers of onsite IT management by relying on a trained team of high-level professionals to do it for you.
- It reduces operating costs. IaaS costs money, obviously. But compare this expenditure to the ongoing cost of managing your own infrastructure. When you factor in the array of costs that goes into supporting an infrastructure, as well as the staff required to maintain it, infrastructure hosting makes a whole lot of financial sense. Besides, what do you do when you’re ready to expand? What if you have to reduce your size? You can avoid all of these problems and financial pitfalls with virtual infrastructure hosting.
In the rapidly changing world of computing, it takes knowledge to know how best to improve. We provide that in-depth knowledge you need to make the best decisions. As hosting consultants, we can answer your questions and show you the best way forward.